Madeira wine

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
slenon

Default Madeira wine

I am in possesion of an old bottle of Madeira bottled under the Gondola
label. Anyone know anything about this particular wine?

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:41 PM
rb608

"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message
What the ****?

No ****?

Where ya been Tim?
Joe F.

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:43 PM
walt winter

Halfordian Golfer wrote:
What the ****?

--
TBone

whazzat? huh?

bygawd it's tbone.

welcome back to the nuthouse.

wally

Old January 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:37:33 -0700, "Halfordian Golfer"
wrote:

What the ****?

Welcome to gourmet roff.
--
Charlie...
Old January 18th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Wolfgang

"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message
What the ****?

See, that's what happens when you've been gone for a while.

"Madeira" is a code word whose insertion always and necessarily indicates an
ardent desire to discuss the ethical parameters of the C&R/C&K debate vis a
vis the deep spiritual contentment to be derived from a long overdue
examination the political ramifications of an apparent intrinsic liberal vs.
conservative split over the relative merits of kickboats as opposed to those
of right handed retrieves.

Wolfgang
guilt debased the meal.

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:20 PM
daytripper

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:37:33 -0700, "Halfordian Golfer"
wrote:
"slenon" wrote in message
om...
I am in possesion of an old bottle of Madeira bottled under the Gondola
label. Anyone know anything about this particular wine?

What the ****?

--
TBone

Yeah, the place has gone to hell in a hand basket while you were out.
But I was kinda hopin' for something more "signature edition" from you.

Like: "I'd rather **** a ten inch triple-trebled Rapala than see wine
discussed here"

/daytripper (hth ;-)
Old January 18th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message
What the ****?

--
TBone

well, by god; the ol boy is still around. and i reckon that's a good
thing.

your friend in the old north state
wayno

Old January 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM