ROFF history

Old July 11th, 2006, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default ROFF history

wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
I just stumbled on this feature in Google groups - don't know if
anybody else has seen it, but it's an interesting set-o-stuff.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly/about?hl=en

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Your cutting wit, like your analyses of convoluted issues, never ceases to
astonish.

Wolfgang
so, what's more pathetic (and funnier) than a victim of adevism?

Old July 11th, 2006, 02:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
I just stumbled on this feature in Google groups - don't know if
anybody else has seen it, but it's an interesting set-o-stuff.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly/about?hl=en

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Your cutting wit, like your analyses of convoluted issues, never ceases to
astonish.

13383.

OBROFF: When tying any deer hair pattern seek darker and lighter deer
hair and make sure to tie some of both. Amazing how this contrast can
make a difference.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Guilt replaced the creel.

Old July 11th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
oups.com...

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
I just stumbled on this feature in Google groups - don't know if
anybody else has seen it, but it's an interesting set-o-stuff.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly/about?hl=en

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Your cutting wit, like your analyses of convoluted issues, never ceases
astonish.

13383.

Oh, goody! This could last for WEEKS!

Wolfgang
and the fool would STILL like to think that he should be taken seriously.

Old July 11th, 2006, 03:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
I just stumbled on this feature in Google groups - don't know if
anybody else has seen it, but it's an interesting set-o-stuff.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly/about?hl=en

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Your cutting wit, like your analyses of convoluted issues, never ceases
astonish.

13383.

Oh, goody! This could last for WEEKS!

13384. Oddly, when I saw this statistic, I was very curious what the 1
article was that Wolfman had contributed related to flyfishing so I
went looking for it. Unfortunately I only have a Single 1.3Ghz CPU and
it's still running. Has anyone seen it? It's not the one where Wolfman
confesses that the only reason he hangs out in ROFF is the way our
waders make our butts look is it?

OBROFF:
A great resource for the effects of catch and release fishing can be
found at:

http://www.absc.usgs.gov/research/Fi...nd_release.htm

Your pal,

TBone
It is impossible to catch and release a wild trout.

Old July 11th, 2006, 03:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
oups.com...

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Wolfgang wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
I just stumbled on this feature in Google groups - don't know if
anybody else has seen it, but it's an interesting set-o-stuff.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly/about?hl=en

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Your cutting wit, like your analyses of convoluted issues, never
ceases
astonish.

13383.

Oh, goody! This could last for WEEKS!

13384.

And you've read every word of it.......else how would you know how to score
it.....ainna?

Oddly, when I saw this statistic, I was very curious what the 1
article was that Wolfman had contributed related to flyfishing so I
went looking for it. Unfortunately I only have a Single 1.3Ghz CPU and
it's still running. Has anyone seen it? It's not the one where Wolfman
confesses that the only reason he hangs out in ROFF is the way our
waders make our butts look is it?

Thus demonstrating once again that if it's possible to find a way to get
something wrong, you'll do it. Actually, it's your fat ass that makes the
waders look big.

Wolfgang
guilt debased the meal.

Old July 16th, 2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bill Kiene

I love all you guys...............

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Skwala" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Skwala" wrote in message
news

More than double the second place entry... could be sign of a
neurosis.

Neurosis (severe forms of normal experiences) versus Psychosis (severe
distortion of a person's perception of reality).

http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/page.cfm?pagecode=GHGH

Obsession is a neurosis. And as we see here quite frequently, it can be
collective.

Meanwhile, if you weren't a ****head you wouldn't have to worry about

people
discovering (and/or remembering) that you are a ****head. The solution
this conundrum should be obvious.......well, to anyone but a
slow-learning
****head, anyway.

Wolfgang
138whatever.

I withdraw my diagnosis, exhibiting rage at strangers is a definite sign
of
Psychosis...

Hm......

Well, since you've assumed the mantel of resident diagnostician and label
maker, what would be the proper term to use in referring to those who find
persons with disabilities of one sort or another to be nothing more than a
source of entertainment?

Wolfgang

Old July 17th, 2006, 01:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Top Posts:
Wolfgang: 13383

Most Off-Topic Posts:
Wolfgang: 13382

Wolfgang:

The following questions are not to be answered publically.
They are presented for you to evauate in private.

Are you heterosexual? Do you or will ever have children?
Think about how you will feel when your children visit
Google groups 10 years from now, and discover their father's
odd obsession: a man who posts 10 times a day, often during
working hours, to a newsgroup that regards him as,
at the very least "slightly deranged," and where those
posts mostly involve irrelevant, non-constructive insult
exchanges. Do even fish? Do you like to fish?
Why not move over to reading alt.flame?

Or why not get interested in fly fishing, and talk about that
instead?

Old July 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

I said what I had to say.
My participation in this thread is now over. Forever.