Florida License

Old March 5th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Jerry Barton

Default Florida License

I just bought my license online for the Classic. The 7 day non-resident
freshwater license was $19.22 mailed to the house. If you're interested the
link is below:

https://www1.wildlifelicense.com/fl/index.php

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old March 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Charles Summers

Geeze, that a pretty good deal considering it cost me $7.00 for two days to
fish Lake Barkley. That's not including the cost of my Tennessee license.

Old March 6th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Craig Baugher

I made that call for you. I should get the email soon and I will forward it
to you.

--
Craig Baugher

Old March 6th, 2004, 08:13 PM
WRH

Jerry
I don't know if you know it or not, but you can also get license in Fla
just by making a phone call and giving them a credit card no. Sorry, don't
remember the number, but all the bait shops down there have it.

--
Bill
Chesapeake, Va

Old March 7th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Jerry Barton

Nope, I didn't know that. I figured for a $2.25 surcharge this was a good
deal. We'll probably get into Okeechobee after dark ,so I don't want to be
running around trying to find a K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

Old March 7th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Nope, I didn't know that. I figured for a $2.25 surcharge this was a good
deal. We'll probably get into Okeechobee after dark ,so I don't want to be
running around trying to find a K-Mart or Wal-Mart.

Heck, you have to drive right past the Wal-Mart (K-Mart's closed in
Okechobee) to get to the hotel.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 7th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Jerry Barton

We had to do that last year for Sean, and it was 3:00am, I'd rather not this
year.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...