nc troutpellet rainbow

Old October 14th, 2007, 10:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc troutpellet rainbow

all of the streams in graham county were ridiculously low...so, danl and
i poked about a spot i know that holds big, fat troutchow trout... this
fella jumped and pulled near as good as any madison river fish i've
caught.

jeff

Old October 14th, 2007, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

jeff wrote:

all of the streams in graham county were ridiculously low...so, danl and
i poked about a spot i know that holds big, fat troutchow trout... this
fella jumped and pulled near as good as any madison river fish i've caught.

jeff

the photos shown as DSCN attachments were taken by danl during his
visit. charlie choc also stopped by. i hope he will post some of his
photos...
Old October 15th, 2007, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:12:42 -0400, jeff wrote:

i hope he will post some of his
photos...

Here's a few. Big Snowbird, Bald River Falls, a stream in Joyce Kilmer and a
footbridge near the Junction.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_LS25318a_19a_20a.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	425  Click image for larger version

Name:	_LS25285_6_7.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	426
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _LS25278_79_80.jpg (97.2 KB, 233 views)
Old October 15th, 2007, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Wayne Harrison

wrote:

i hope he will post some of his
photos...

Here's a few. Big Snowbird, Bald River Falls, a stream in Joyce Kilmer and
footbridge near the Junction.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

duc, those are absolutely breathtaking! email me with the tech infor
when you have a chance. i may be running for the digi body...

yfitons
wayno

Old October 15th, 2007, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Willi

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:12:42 -0400, jeff wrote:

i hope he will post some of his
photos...

Here's a few. Big Snowbird, Bald River Falls, a stream in Joyce Kilmer and a
footbridge near the Junction.

Nice shots like usual. If it's not as trade secret, how'd you get that
surrealistic effect on number 1 and 4?

Willi
Old October 15th, 2007, 11:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:41:40 -0600, Willi wrote:

Nice shots like usual. If it's not as trade secret, how'd you get that
surrealistic effect on number 1 and 4?

Those are HDR images - 3 different exposures combined. I bracketed + and - .67
eV from the 'correct' exposure and then used a program called Photomatix Pro to
blend the images.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old October 16th, 2007, 01:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:41:40 -0600, Willi wrote:

Nice shots like usual. If it's not as trade secret, how'd you get that
surrealistic effect on number 1 and 4?

Those are HDR images - 3 different exposures combined. I bracketed + and - .67
eV from the 'correct' exposure and then used a program called Photomatix Pro to
blend the images.

Unethical. :-)

Those are seriously cool photos, Choc.

Old October 16th, 2007, 01:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

jeff wrote:
all of the streams in graham county were ridiculously low...so, danl and
i poked about a spot i know that holds big, fat troutchow trout... this
fella jumped and pulled near as good as any madison river fish i've caught.

jeff

I believe I recognize that spot. Do they still have the "golden"
(palomino rainbow) trout? And the wolf?

Old October 16th, 2007, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
J & D Moe

wrote:

i hope he will post some of his
photos...

Here's a few. Big Snowbird, Bald River Falls, a stream in Joyce Kilmer and
footbridge near the Junction.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Amazing! I'd be willing to spend the money for a coffee table type book of
photos like the ones you've posted here over the last couple years.

Jeremy Moe

Old October 16th, 2007, 09:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:36:45 GMT, "J & D Moe" wrote:

Amazing! I'd be willing to spend the money for a coffee table type book of
photos like the ones you've posted here over the last couple years.

Thanks for the compliments.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com