vote no on "BO"

Old November 3rd, 2008, 04:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default vote no on "BO"

vote no on barrack hussein obama.....even if he fig's out
where is was born, of what country he belongs to......

Old November 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Nov 4, 12:45*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
vote no on barrack hussein obama.....even if he fig's out
where is was born, of what country he belongs to......

Fear and loathing....

--riverman
(BOO!)
Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Granted, it was a 62-28 loss, but we still like Pelini here in
Nebraska.
Frank Reid

Old November 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

On Nov 3, 10:45*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
vote no on barrack hussein obama.....even if he fig's out
where is was born, of what country he belongs to......

Is McCain a citizen? Hmm, Obama was at least born in the US. McCain
was not and the ruling on that has never passed Supreme Court
scrutiny. However, being born in the US with at least one US citizen
as a parent has. So, do we vote for the American or the Panamanian?
Frank Reid
Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:24:34 -0800 (PST), Frank Reid © 2008
wrote:

On Nov 3, 10:45*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
vote no on barrack hussein obama.....even if he fig's out
where is was born, of what country he belongs to......

Is McCain a citizen? Hmm, Obama was at least born in the US. McCain
was not and the ruling on that has never passed Supreme Court
scrutiny. However, being born in the US with at least one US citizen
as a parent has. So, do we vote for the American or the Panamanian?
Frank Reid

My gawd, Frank. Not you. McCain was born in the Canal Zone, a
legitimate part of Panama that belong to the U.S. Besides, he was
born to a member of the U.S. Military, so regardless *where* he was
born, he is a native born citizen of the U.S.

On last count, I don't believe Kenya is part of the U.S., nor is
Barrack senior a U.S. Citizen that served in the military.

Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
Is McCain a citizen? Hmm, Obama was at least born in the US. McCain
was not and the ruling on that has never passed Supreme Court
scrutiny. However, being born in the US with at least one US citizen
as a parent has. So, do we vote for the American or the Panamanian?

My gawd, Frank. Not you. McCain was born in the Canal Zone, a
legitimate part of Panama that belong to the U.S. Besides, he was
born to a member of the U.S. Military, so regardless *where* he was
born, he is a native born citizen of the U.S.

On last count, I don't believe Kenya is part of the U.S., nor is
Barrack senior a U.S. Citizen that served in the military.

I was born in Landstuhl, Germany to U.S. citizen parents,
my dad was an Air Force Sergeant at the time. I have a
German birth certificate issued at my birth in 1956 and
Naturalization papers from the U.S. State Department issued
in 1958. For my entire life, until this McCain thing came
up, I have believed myself ineligible for the presidency
because I was a Naturalized citizen. My father always
believed the same thing.

Like Frank said, it's never been put to the test and as
usual what you lack in knowledge you make up for with
certitude.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 15:16:16 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Like Frank said, it's never been put to the test and as
usual what you lack in knowledge you make up for with
certitude.

Horse caca. He was born in a U.S. possession. If he had been born on
Guam, Alaska or Hawaii before they became states, he would be eligible
for POTUS. Kenya is NOT part of the U.S. It has been reported that
Obama's own fraternal grandmother said he was born in Kenya. And,
yes, even you are eligible for POTUS. kaaaaack

Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Like Frank said, it's never been put to the test and as
usual what you lack in knowledge you make up for with
certitude.

... It has been reported that
Obama's own fraternal grandmother said he was born in Kenya. ...

I tried to warn you about wandering around outside without
your tin foil hat.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 3, 1:04*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:

My gawd, Frank. *Not you. *McCain was born in the Canal Zone, a
legitimate part of Panama that belong to the U.S. *Besides, he was
born to a member of the U.S. Military, so regardless *where* he was
born, he is a native born citizen of the U.S.

On last count, I don't believe Kenya is part of the U.S., nor is
Barrack senior a U.S. Citizen that served in the military.

Dave

But Dave, do you think Cindy McCain will use her position in the
Whitehouse to get large amounts of narcotics like she did with her
"medical charity?" Have the McCain's tax returns been revised to
account for the fact that some portion of their joint return
charitable contribution deduction went to actually pay for her long
drug addiction? The McCains claimed that the drugs were going to
charities in Africa. They even set up a front non-profit company to
cover up her stealing.I guess you noticed that the Obama campaign
never brought this up.

How does that mesh with your discourse on honor? I guess kinda like
the blind spot cultivated by some when for purely ideological reasons
it was OK to **** all over Max Cleland because he was of another
political party? I could have supported McCain last time. And I was
willing to overlook much. Here is the short list of what the Democrats
had too much honor to use against McCain. Restraint that you cannot
even start to acknowledge.

1. McCain wrecked 3 planes. At least 2 were judged to have happened
due to recklessness.
2. Why did McCain, the son of an Admiral, etc, never get a sea
command. You know why.
3. McCain's womenizing.
4. McCain's drinking and party habits as a lobbyist for the Navy. He
was a real prick.
5. McCain's rogue betrayal of Navy decisions on procurement while he
was their representative in D.C.
6. McCain's ignorance of the basic geography and economy of even his
home State of Arizona.
7. McCain's health issues, which go far beyond the skin cancer.
8. McCain's failure to clean up his wife's drug related tax mess.

I know what the clowns who control the R party now would have made of
the above had the shoe been on the other foot. Given the rascist and
anti-semitic crap they have already stooped to, any discussions of
honor from that side of the fense is 100% bull****.

Pacific Dave

Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

wrote:
Like Frank said, it's never been put to the test and as
usual what you lack in knowledge you make up for with
certitude.

Horse caca. *He was born in a U.S. possession. *If he had been born on
Guam, Alaska or Hawaii before they became states, he would be eligible
for POTUS. *Kenya is NOT part of the U.S. *It has been reported that
Obama's own fraternal grandmother said he was born in Kenya. *And,
yes, even you are eligible for POTUS. *kaaaaack

Obama was born in Hawaii after it became a state. "It has been
reported..." is not good enough. Hell, if we believe the "it has been
reported" stuff, then space aliens are frequent overnight guests at
the White house. For Obama, there is a Hawiian birth certificate.
Works for me until proven in a court otherwise. United States v. Wong
Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898),
On the other the other hand, there is still, "tradition"
notwithstanding, question on the by birth/naturalization question of
those born in protectorates, possessions and of US parents. In
regards to the Panama Canal Zone, on July 28, 1904, Controller of the
Treasury Robert Tracewell stated, "While the general spirit and
purpose of the Constitution is applicable to the zone, that domain is
not a part of the United States within the full meaning of the
Constitution and laws of the country." So this question has been
floundering around for a very long time. It wasn't until 1953 that
those born in the Canal Zone were granted citizenship automatically.
Mr. McCain was born in '36. The Canal Zone at the time was under "US
control." Not a possession or protectorate. I'm not saying that John
McCain is not US citizen, I'm just saying that there is more leqal
grey area possible in John McCain's citizenship than in Barack
Obama's.
Frank Reid