Fall in a pile...

Old May 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default Fall in a pile...

of crap and come up with a gold coin.
Last week, I bit down on a popcorn kernal and shattered a molar. Hurt
just a tad. Went to the wife's dentist for emergency treatment.
He had some awesome magnifier glasses, loop style for working on
patients. I mentioned that I was a fly tyer and I really liked the
glasses.
"Fly tyer? Wow! That's how my mom earned money during WWII and
after. She would tie flies for about 5 fly shops."
He then says that he has an older pair of the glasses in the drawer
that has been in there for 10 years. I asked if he would sell them.
"Nope. Here, they're yours. I'll never use them."
So now I have a pair of these: http://www.designsforvision.com/DentHtml/DStdTel.htm
Friggen awesome, but my daughter says I look like a Borg when tying.
Frank Reid
Old May 10th, 2009, 08:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

did ya get the one with the 17,000 footcandle power attached to it
Old May 11th, 2009, 12:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

On May 10, 10:53*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
of crap and come up with a gold coin.
Last week, I bit down on a popcorn kernal and shattered a molar. *Hurt
just a tad. *Went to the wife's dentist for emergency treatment.
He had some awesome magnifier glasses, loop style for working on
patients. *I mentioned that I was a fly tyer and I really liked the
glasses.
"Fly tyer? *Wow! *That's how my mom earned money during WWII and
after. *She would tie flies for about 5 fly shops."
He then says that he has an older pair of the glasses in the drawer
that has been in there for 10 years. *I asked if he would sell them.
"Nope. *Here, they're yours. *I'll never use them."
So now I have a pair of these:http://www.designsforvision.com/DentHtml/DStdTel.htm
Friggen awesome, but my daughter says I look like a Borg when tying.
Frank Reid

Those are in fact so hideous they may qualify as cool. Do they have
night vision?
Old May 11th, 2009, 03:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Have Drill
Will Travel..

hehehe john

Gonna see you at Penns?
Frank Reid
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
of crap and come up with a gold coin.
Last week, I bit down on a popcorn kernal and shattered a molar. Hurt
just a tad. Went to the wife's dentist for emergency treatment.
He had some awesome magnifier glasses, loop style for working on
patients. I mentioned that I was a fly tyer and I really liked the
glasses.
"Fly tyer? Wow! That's how my mom earned money during WWII and
after. She would tie flies for about 5 fly shops."
He then says that he has an older pair of the glasses in the drawer
that has been in there for 10 years. I asked if he would sell them.
"Nope. Here, they're yours. I'll never use them."
So now I have a pair of these:
http://www.designsforvision.com/DentHtml/DStdTel.htm
Friggen awesome, but my daughter says I look like a Borg when tying.
Frank Reid

Ya know Frank, dentistry ain't much more than drillin' and fillin'...

Frank Reid
Have Drill
Will Travel..

hehehe john

Old May 11th, 2009, 12:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Gonna see you at Penns?
Frank Reid

You bet!
john

See you there!
Frank

Old May 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
Have Drill
Will Travel..

hehehe john

Gonna see you at Penns?
Frank Reid

You bet!

I should be rolling in Monday evening...I gotta get ahold of Dave PA about a
bunk...

john