Mega Dittoes

Old April 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Mega Dittoes

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio yesterday and
he was really making good sense. He's articulate, insightful
has an excellent grasp of the issues and is quite fair minded
in his presentation.

This has made me rethink a lot of my positions and how I
think about my right leaning fly fishing brothers. I'd like
to offer my sincerest apologies to anyone on the right wing
fringe who I may have offended over the years. And further
I want to apologize to anyone on roff past or present to whom
I have in any way been unkind or hurtful.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 06:30:52 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio yesterday and
he was really making good sense. He's articulate, insightful
has an excellent grasp of the issues and is quite fair minded
in his presentation.

This has made me rethink a lot of my positions and how I
think about my right leaning fly fishing brothers. I'd like
to offer my sincerest apologies to anyone on the right wing
fringe who I may have offended over the years. And further
I want to apologize to anyone on roff past or present to whom
I have in any way been unkind or hurtful.

Normally I would be overjoyed with such news, Ken, but Joanne has left
me, cashed in my 401K and has run away with a younger man. I am, over
course, devastated, because she also took Jenny the Pooch with her. I
found out yesterday that she had remortgaged the house in my name and
I now owe $200K which I don't have.

At least she left me with all of my fishing equipment. Or at least I
think she.................. uh oh.......

Old April 1st, 2009, 01:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Dear Ken-
certainly accept your apologies and want you to know that I will
always accept you as one of my best and most likable friends. I
especially enjoy your messages about you dog--how it squats and ****s
ect. that information on our fly fishing group helps all of us enjoy
our many happy hours reading your offerings.

Indian Joe
Old April 1st, 2009, 03:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
notbob

On 2009-04-01, Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio yesterday and
he was really making good sense. He's articulate, insightful
has an excellent grasp of the issues and is quite fair minded
in his presentation.

This has made me rethink a lot of my positions and how I
think about my right leaning fly fishing brothers. I'd like
to offer my sincerest apologies to anyone on the right wing
fringe who I may have offended over the years. And further
I want to apologize to anyone on roff past or present to whom
I have in any way been unkind or hurtful.

Typcial bleeding heart liberal's idea of an April Fools Joke, as if you
weren't joke enough, year round.

nb
--
Nuke a gay illegal alien for Jesus!
Old April 1st, 2009, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"Dave LaCourse" wrote

Normally I would be overjoyed with such news, Ken, but Joanne has left
me, cashed in my 401K and has run away with a younger man. I am, over
course, devastated, because she also took Jenny the Pooch with her. I
found out yesterday that she had remortgaged the house in my name and
I now owe $200K which I don't have.

At least she left me with all of my fishing equipment. Or at least I
think she.................. uh oh.......

dear dave: my new sweetie tells me that he thinks sage rods suck, so i
will be fed exing yours back to massachussets.
kindest regards, and thanks for the extra coin.
your ex in the old north state

Old April 1st, 2009, 04:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:22:14 -0400, "Wayne Harrison"
wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote

Normally I would be overjoyed with such news, Ken, but Joanne has left
me, cashed in my 401K and has run away with a younger man. I am, over
course, devastated, because she also took Jenny the Pooch with her. I
found out yesterday that she had remortgaged the house in my name and
I now owe $200K which I don't have.

At least she left me with all of my fishing equipment. Or at least I
think she.................. uh oh.......

dear dave: my new sweetie tells me that he thinks sage rods suck, so i
will be fed exing yours back to massachussets.
kindest regards, and thanks for the extra coin.
your ex in the old north state

Do not send them to my Mass. address. I will be living in
Robinsville, and taking up with that young and beautiful creature that
wayno *tried* his best to bed, the one waiting tables at the Hilltop
Steak "restaurant". And her grandfather ties wonderful flies.

Oh, forgot to tell you, dear, I hit the lottery this morning for 26
mill. That cabin on Big Snowbird in the summer, and the Dominican
Republic in the winter. And someone in the family to tie my flies.
Who'd a thunked it? Will send you a post card from the Seychelles.

d;o)

Old April 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Ken,
Your honesty and integrity shown here has touched me. I shall
henceforth strive to be a bit more like you. To that end, this
morning I have renounced my CISSP as superfluous, and, knowing in my
heart, I'm truely not worthy.
Additionally, in order to stand tall in the eyes of the American
public, I will no longer be seen drinking "microbrews," to include
Yuengling. I will switch to that King of Beers, the great American
tradition, Budweiser.
I do have some great off topic news. Due to my agility and
gracefulness, I have been chosen as one of the "pro" dancers in
dancing with the stars. I can't release who my dancing partner will
be, but just think "redhead, Sports Illustrated, swimsuit edition."
Timing will be a bit hinky with this, due to being asked to guest host
the new season of "This Old House." Would like to talk to you off-
line about your neat trick of replacing 4' of 1/2" lathe with graphite
or steel shafts. I think we can definately use this in some
government contracting.
Yours Truely
Frank Reid

Old April 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

Wayne Harrison wrote:
"Dave LaCourse" wrote

Normally I would be overjoyed with such news, Ken, but Joanne has left
me, cashed in my 401K and has run away with a younger man. I am, over
course, devastated, because she also took Jenny the Pooch with her. I
found out yesterday that she had remortgaged the house in my name and
I now owe $200K which I don't have.

At least she left me with all of my fishing equipment. Or at least I
think she.................. uh oh.......

dear dave: my new sweetie tells me that he thinks sage rods suck, so i
will be fed exing yours back to massachussets.
kindest regards, and thanks for the extra coin.
your ex in the old north state

SPLORK
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Russell D.

On 2009-04-01, Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio yesterday and
he was really making good sense. He's articulate, insightful
has an excellent grasp of the issues and is quite fair minded
in his presentation.

This has made me rethink a lot of my positions and how I
think about my right leaning fly fishing brothers. I'd like
to offer my sincerest apologies to anyone on the right wing
fringe who I may have offended over the years. And further
I want to apologize to anyone on roff past or present to whom
I have in any way been unkind or hurtful.

Typcial bleeding heart liberal's idea of an April Fools Joke, as if you
weren't joke enough, year round.

nb

Dear nEWbIE,

Getalife.