I'm a healthy man....

Old November 20th, 2006, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

Default I'm a healthy man....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wine.gif
Views:	767
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	165
Old November 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JRW

and lost
Old November 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

"asadi" wrote in message
m...

hmmm the test didn't post....

Water vs. Wine

WATER
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1
kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of poop.

WINE
We do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer
or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process
of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop
WINE = HEALTH

FREE YOURSELF OF POOP ... DRINK WINE

It is better to drink wine and talk **** than it is to drink water and be
full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it
as a public service and because I have a kind heart.

Old November 20th, 2006, 11:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
daytripper

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:55:52 GMT, "asadi"
wrote:

"asadi" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Well......ok, but boiling and filtering *wine*?
Old November 22nd, 2006, 02:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Doug

But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish? Or is
there a fish in that picture I didn't see?

Doug

Old November 23rd, 2006, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Blondie

But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish?

snip

Water vs. Wine

snip

WATER

snip

WINE

At this point I think it would be proper to cite the immortal words of
W.C.Fields, "Ahhhh yes, water, never drink the stuff, fish ""have sex""
in it".

"have sex" AKA "f**k".

Yello

Old November 23rd, 2006, 03:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

"Doug" wrote in message
But can a fish live in an aquarium full of whine? Where's the fish? Or
is there a fish in that picture I didn't see?

Doug

I don't know? Did you post a ****in' fish pic?

Op --amazing how many people wanna bitch about NG postings, yet they never
have anything relevant to post themselves.--

Old November 23rd, 2006, 07:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Doug

I come to abpf to SEE fish pictures, not hear about something totally off
topic. If I start a *****ing* thread, I'll post a *****ing* picture.
There's other groups for that. Who the ****** , as you put it, put you in
charge anyway? You should also consider putting "Whatta'" in between the
"O" in your name and the "pus", it would be much more fitting.
Now craw back into your hole and stfu!

Now I really loath you too, for you've made me sink to a ****wits level, oh
the shame.....

Doug

wrote in message

> [...]
But can a fish live in an aquarium full of wine? Where's the fish? Or

Old November 23rd, 2006, 01:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

"Doug" wrote in message

I come to abpf to SEE fish pictures, not hear about something totally off
topic.

Life's tough, ain't it! Maybe you should start your own binary NG, one that
you can moderate, so that yo aren't frustrated by off-topic posts.

If I start a *****ing* thread, I'll post a *****ing* picture.

Have at it. The world awaits your photographic genius.

There's other groups for that.

What?

Who the ****** , as you put it, put you in charge anyway?

I guess the same person that put you in charge, Dick?

You should also consider putting "Whatta'" in between the "O" in your name
and the "pus", it would be much more fitting.

That's incredibly talented of you. Do you also work crossword puzzles?

Now craw back into your hole and stfu!

There you go, again, trying to dictate to folk you have absoluely no control
over. Kinda futile ain't it?

Now I really loath you too, for you've made me sink to a ****wits level,
oh the shame.....

No, you have always been a loathful individual, you are justencapable of
recing the fact, without help that is.

Enjoy your turkey dick, Dick.

Op

Doug