First fish

Old February 13th, 2007, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default First fish

We did a boat show this last weekend, and they had a trout pond, and the
trout were not cooperating, so we rigged a couple of kids up, with our
stuff, so they could catch their first fish.

This is a face that makes it all worthwhile .

I didn't get the kids name, but we also have a 10 meg video you can
watch of him landing it, it's worth the download time

http://ezknot.com/trout3.wmv

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1stfish.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	210
Old February 14th, 2007, 04:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Laumann

Good pic Rodney. Thanks

Old February 14th, 2007, 02:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Jim Laumann wrote:
Good pic Rodney. Thanks

I want that first fish smile on a million kids this year :-)

That is the first one I ever had a camera on "while" a kid was fighting
his first fish, I have plenty of them holding their first fish up, but
there seams to be a HUGE difference in the smile, it was happening so
fast I never noticed the real excitement in his face, while it was
happening, the photo froze it.

If that photo was taken on a real body of water, it would make an
awesome advertisement for kids day fishing, or just for getting parents
to take their kids fishing.