Off topic, but something you might want to see

Old June 16th, 2007, 11:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Off topic, but something you might want to see

I was sent this and just had to pass it along.

Pit-bull vs. Porcupine.....
A Pit bull decided he would battle a Porcupine in back of his house.

Being both brave and stupid,
He ultimately learned the hard way that you can't always win,

no matter how tough you are...

The vet sedated the dog, and then removed a total of 1,347 quills.
The dog survived, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson.......

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pitbull2.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	321  Click image for larger version

Name:	pitbull1.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	322
Old June 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:56:44 -0500, Rodney Long
wrote:

I was sent this and just had to pass it along.

Pit-bull vs. Porcupine.....
A Pit bull decided he would battle a Porcupine in back of his house.

Being both brave and stupid,
He ultimately learned the hard way that you can't always win,

no matter how tough you are...

The vet sedated the dog, and then removed a total of 1,347 quills.
The dog survived, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson.......

Now that you've passed it along, why don't you shove it up your ass,
spammer.
Old June 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan[_2_]

wrote:

I was sent this and just had to pass it along.

Pit-bull vs. Porcupine.....
A Pit bull decided he would battle a Porcupine in back of his house.

Being both brave and stupid,
He ultimately learned the hard way that you can't always win,

no matter how tough you are...

The vet sedated the dog, and then removed a total of 1,347 quills.
The dog survived, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson.......

Now that you've passed it along, why don't you shove it up your ass,
spammer.

Relax. He didn't post this to dozens of groups, just here. It is
off-topic (as we warned) but hardly spam.
Old June 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Dan wrote:
The Great Gazooka wrote:

Relax. He didn't post this to dozens of groups, just here. It is
off-topic (as we warned) but hardly spam.

SO the Great Asszooka made a post, he is filtered out by nearly
everyone, just ignore him, or filter him, he has never made a single
post except to rag someone, he is just a little kid, trying to play with
the big boys, but we don't play. He would not know what "spam" was if he
ate it, he is not worth our time.

If you had not quoted him, I never would have seen it.

Old June 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Chris Rennert

Who won????
Old June 16th, 2007, 10:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry

Chris Rennert wrote:
Who won????

The Vet.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old June 17th, 2007, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
J & D Moe

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
I was sent this and just had to pass it along.

Pit-bull vs. Porcupine.....
A Pit bull decided he would battle a Porcupine in back of his house.

Being both brave and stupid,
He ultimately learned the hard way that you can't always win,

no matter how tough you are...

The vet sedated the dog, and then removed a total of 1,347 quills.
The dog survived, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson.......

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Formally the Mojo Wiggle rig
http://spectastictackle.com/

I first saw those pictures almost three years ago, it's still painful every
time I see them again!

Jeremy Moe