I stumbled across a neat little fishing device

Old June 19th, 2007, 11:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default I stumbled across a neat little fishing device

It allows you to turn any "cheap" slip weight, into a expensive drop
shot weight.

The great thing about them they are reusable, as you can adjust them to
slip out of the weight before it cuts the line, thus you just slip on
another "cheap" weight.

They come with a straight leg, you bend the leg to the desired
resistance you want it to release from the weight at.

Here is a photo, showing it straight, bent, and inserted in a couple of
cheap weights
--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wiggleLPrig.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	325
Old June 20th, 2007, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:13:49 -0500, Rodney Long
wrote:

It allows you to turn any "cheap" slip weight, into a expensive drop
shot weight.

The great thing about them they are reusable, as you can adjust them to
slip out of the weight before it cuts the line, thus you just slip on
another "cheap" weight.

They come with a straight leg, you bend the leg to the desired
resistance you want it to release from the weight at.

Here is a photo, showing it straight, bent, and inserted in a couple of
cheap weights

Hey Dick Short, do you have a picture of yours showing it straight,
bent, and inserted in a couple of cheap ways? God you are
stupid.......you have got to be about the most STUPID spammer ever. If
you even have a wife, I bet someone is ****ing her right now. Damn you
are dumb! DAMN!!
Old June 20th, 2007, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
John

So Rodney,
Would this device work with your Wiggle Rig?

Saturday my son was catching Ling Cod and Pacific Bass out of Newport Oregon
in a party boat. They were bottom bouncing weight balls over a 20 foot deep
reef which dropped off to 80 to 100 feet where the fish were holding. He
asked if your Wiggle rig would work holding the weight balls at the edge of
the reef. They were using streamers and hootchies up 2 to 8 feet above the
ball.

Next trip over should he try your Wiggle Rigs? If so, how should it be set
up to drag over the reef?

Thanks.
John

Old June 20th, 2007, 10:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

John wrote:
So Rodney,
Would this device work with your Wiggle Rig?

I think so, I have not done any testing yet,, I know the material locks
into it fine. The problem is, for me to carry this thing, I would have
to order 20,000 of them

Saturday my son was catching Ling Cod and Pacific Bass out of Newport Oregon
in a party boat. They were bottom bouncing weight balls over a 20 foot deep
reef which dropped off to 80 to 100 feet where the fish were holding. He
asked if your Wiggle rig would work holding the weight balls at the edge of
the reef. They were using streamers and hootchies up 2 to 8 feet above the
ball.

It depends on how much weight he is using, the current material is
designed for light weights, for fresh water fishing, I have some heaver
material here for salt water fishing with heaver weights

Email or call me, we can set him up