Drop shot sinker rig

Old August 20th, 2007, 09:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jack Schmitt

Default Drop shot sinker rig

Old August 20th, 2007, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan[_4_]

Let me help...

Old August 21st, 2007, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
MelloYello

Default Drop shot sinker rig - 1 attachment

Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in news:46ca17a6$0$16478$88260bb3
@news.teranews.com:

Jack Schmitt wrote:

Let me help...

Let me help even further...

(Notice file size)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000064d.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	380
Old August 21st, 2007, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
MelloYello

Default Drop shot sinker rig - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

MelloYello wrote in news:iKpyi.64363
:

Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in news:46ca17a6$0$16478$88260bb3
@news.teranews.com:

Jack Schmitt wrote:

Let me help...

Let me help even further...

(Notice file size)

Original file properly compressed

Old August 21st, 2007, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

MelloYello wrote:
Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in news:46ca17a6$0$16478$88260bb3
@news.teranews.com:

Jack Schmitt wrote:

Let me help...

Let me help even further...

(Notice file size)

OLD invention,, Since I'm the original inventor I should know :-)
I came up with the "rig" saver over 5 years ago, (better version of
this) sold by Mojo lures for the last 5 years

A small paper clip wire works well for this (my first version) Copper
has gotten expensive, a paper clip cost less than a penny, you don't
even need the swivel,, actually the swivel above the weight "promotes"
line twist when drop shotting, just make a loop in your wire, and tie to
that

Or if you want real high tech with it, try "my" wire weight system for
the Wiggle rig. You can just stick your line in and lock, the wire comes
out of the weight prior to the swivel cutting the line.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wire.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	381
Old August 21st, 2007, 07:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
John

Rodney, kindly show the gentleman what you are talking about, and, where he
can buy it.
Good luck!
John

Old August 21st, 2007, 09:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

John wrote:
Rodney, kindly show the gentleman what you are talking about, and, where he
can buy it.
Good luck!
John

Well you can get the Rig Savers from mojolures.com, although I will have
a "better" "cheaper" version from my web site soon

My Wiggle rig from http://ezknot.com

A paper clip, steal it from your office :-)