Pere Marquette in Winter

Old January 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Daniel-San[_2_]

Default Pere Marquette in Winter

Up there a coupla weekends ago. Got a few fish, nothing worth pictures. The
scenery, however . . .

-Dan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1234 (Medium).JPG
Views:	704
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	486
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Daniel-San" wrote in message
. net...
Up there a coupla weekends ago. Got a few fish, nothing worth pictures.
The scenery, however . . .

-Dan

Absolutely fantastic!

Op

Old January 25th, 2008, 01:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Doug

That 1st picture, are you CRAZY?? brrrrrrrr Hardcore man!

Doug

. net...

Old February 8th, 2008, 07:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
tikiist

Is that the state park on the river road north of Alton, IL?

Old February 8th, 2008, 01:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

tikiist wrote:
Is that the state park on the river road north of Alton, IL?

The picture has expired on my server but I'm pretty sure
that was the Pere Marquette River in Michigan.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old February 8th, 2008, 10:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
tikiist wrote:
Is that the state park on the river road north of Alton, IL?

The picture has expired on my server but I'm pretty sure
that was the Pere Marquette River in Michigan.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Same here Ken, but I have to disagree....

john

Old February 8th, 2008, 11:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Daniel-San

"tikiist" wrote ...
Is that the state park on the river road north of Alton, IL?

Ken's right...

Pere Marquette just outside of Baldwin, Michigan.

-Dan

Old February 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

"Daniel-San" (Rot13) wrote in message
t...

"tikiist" wrote ...
Is that the state park on the river road north of Alton, IL?

Ken's right...

Pere Marquette just outside of Baldwin, Michigan.

-Dan

If that be the case it is an excellent stretch of water with campgrounds
close...several outfitters...good place for a spring jaunt...

john

Old February 10th, 2008, 07:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Daniel-San

"asadi" wrote...

If that be the case it is an excellent stretch of water with campgrounds
close...several outfitters...good place for a spring jaunt...

Oh yeah.... a buddy and I spend quite a few days on that river. If time
allows, we probably will head up a bit further and play around on the
Manistee, but the PM is nice.

Downside to the PM in summer is the aluminum hatch that takes place mid-day.
On the upside, the canoes have to be off the water by evening (5 or 6PM,
IIRC) so they don't mess with the late hatches.

-Dan

Old February 11th, 2008, 01:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

"Daniel-San" (Rot13) wrote in message
t...

Downside to the PM in summer is the aluminum hatch that takes place
mid-day. On the upside, the canoes have to be off the water by evening (5
or 6PM, IIRC) so they don't mess with the late hatches.

-Dan

Now that's forethought!

john