fishing the right way

Old May 27th, 2008, 08:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
ixlr8

Default fishing the right way

My wife likes to fish for the big one !

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nudefishing5.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	549
Old May 28th, 2008, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
DK[_3_]

ixlr8 wrote:
My wife likes to fish for the big one !

She should learn how to properly hold a "rod".
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan, danl [email protected]

On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:24:59 -0500, "greg"
wrote:

I tend to read this group with kids and all present, and I don't see a need
for this, on this forum. At the very least warn that it is off topic (OT)
and adult. Are there not already enough newsgroups for this stuff?

Old May 29th, 2008, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 29-May-2008, "greg" wrote:

tend to read this group with kids and all present, and I don't see a need

for this, on this forum. At the very least warn that it is off topic (OT)
and adult. Are there not already enough newsgroups for this stuff?

If I were you
I would change my internet reading habits.
It is not becessary - true
nor do I finf it funny
Nior do I find it offensive
I geuess thatt the initial poster found it funny
and you could not stop it abyway

Fred
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

wrote in message

If I were you
I would change my internet reading habits.
It is not becessary - true
nor do I finf it funny
Nior do I find it offensive
I geuess thatt the initial poster found it funny
and you could not stop it abyway

Fred

Just a suggestion Fred, have you ever thought about a spell checker?

Your credibility goes out the window when it looks like a child has been at
the keyboard.

No flame, just an observation.

hth,
JT

Old May 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

You are right
My last post was pretty bad re typos
I send so MANY biz e-mails that I spell chk carefully - hundreds every day
That I don't bother w ng's
Perhaps I dshould

Thanks
Fred