Sadie

Old June 16th, 2008, 11:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Default Sadie

as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sadie and Jeff 2005.JPG
Views:	670
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	550
Old June 16th, 2008, 11:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:22:51 -0400, jeff miller
wrote:

as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

Oh man Jeff, our hearts go out to you guys. I'm glad for the little bit of time
we got to spend with her. Take care.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Charlie Choc wrote:
jeff miller wrote:
as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

Oh man Jeff, our hearts go out to you guys. I'm glad for the little bit of time
we got to spend with her. Take care.

Damn, so sorry to hear that. Our condolences and sympathies on
your loss. As we discovered when we lost our Kipper the Hound
last October losing a companion of many years standing is not
*like* losing a member of the family, it *is* losing a member
of the family. Sadie will always be a part of your life.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

On 16-Jun-2008, Jeff miller wrote:

as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of NC, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern NC teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died June 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

Attached file: P5050002.JPG (213,826 bytes)
Attached file: Sadie and Jeff 2005.JPG (80,823 bytes)
Attached file: P4020020.JPG (140,250 bytes)
Attached file: PC050170.JPG (483,658 bytes)

Very well said and a beautiful dog at that
I cant tell you how sincerely sorry I am to hear about this
I have had dogs all of my life and over the past 25 or so yrs 2 dogs as 2
are easier than one
We can only be grateful for the time spent with them
I loved and still do every one of them

IMO
Get right back on the horse w another puppy - NOT as a replacement but as a
continuance of your love with your pets
They are definitely family members and will always be sorely missed

Fred
Old June 17th, 2008, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
George

our grief over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time
with her
was incomparable.

The best way to eulogize anything.
George in Las Vegas

Old June 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

jeff miller wrote:
as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

thanks to all for your kind words...though it's a lonely emotion, grief
is often eased by such gestures, and for your thoughtfulness i am most
grateful.

jeff
Old June 17th, 2008, 09:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority of
her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged souls
how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our grief
over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time with her
was incomparable.

As I've said, there is no better way than to share your grief with
others. I can remember you telling more than a few Sadie tales; Jo
and I too will miss her. All the best to you and Rachel.

Dave
(Send me your snail mail and I'll send the book I told you of)

Old June 19th, 2008, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Tim J.

jeff miller wrote:
as fine and sweet a spirit as ever walked this earth... born in the
mountains of nc, she loved a trout stream, but she spent the majority
of her life in the coastal plains of eastern nc teaching two ragged
souls how to be better humans. she died june 14 in her 12th year. our
grief over her death is inconsolable... but our joy in sharing time
with her was incomparable.

Although we outlive most of our pets and know this will happen, that doesn't
make it any easier when they leave us. I've enjoyed all the photos you've
shared of her over the years. My thoughts and prayers are with you and
Rachel.
--
TL,
Tim