Dale Hollow Trip

Old September 21st, 2003, 07:27 PM
Charles B. Summers

Default Dale Hollow Trip

After 18 hours of non-stop fishing on the Smallmouth Capitol of the World...
the smallmouth population is is still safe. Only one fish was injured in
this trip but not by the angler. Apparently, one of the lakes toothy fish
decided to take a bite out of Dave largemouth while it was doing battle to
stay out of the boat. I've posted the only picture taken on
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing.

It was a fun trip, but I've glad to be back home. The next trip is going to
have to be during a full moon week because that is one dark place when
unfamiliar with the lake. The GPS helped, but without having the bouys
marked... I was still a little apprehensive to run on plane at night. Next
time, I'll be better prepared.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old September 22nd, 2003, 03:28 AM
Justin Hires

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in message ...
After 18 hours of non-stop fishing on the Smallmouth Capitol of the World...
the smallmouth population is is still safe. Only one fish was injured in
this trip but not by the angler. Apparently, one of the lakes toothy fish
decided to take a bite out of Dave largemouth while it was doing battle to
stay out of the boat. I've posted the only picture taken on
alt.binaries.pictures.fishing.

It was a fun trip, but I've glad to be back home. The next trip is going to
have to be during a full moon week because that is one dark place when
unfamiliar with the lake. The GPS helped, but without having the bouys
marked... I was still a little apprehensive to run on plane at night. Next
time, I'll be better prepared.

-----------------------------------
Yes, a fun trip! And good job guys for your catches..! I told ya about the
moon. We would have caught alot more fish including smallmouth at Barkley and
KY lake. I hope to get you guys down there sometime!
I tip my hat to ya guys, and am humbled. I do wish we had went at a better
time, or lake.

-Justin
-----------------
Old September 22nd, 2003, 02:52 PM
Catfish Charlie

Ya know... I was just thinking about the next trip. Where and when should it
be? Center Hill? October?? Lake Barkley??? November??

om...

Old September 22nd, 2003, 03:00 PM
Charles B. Summers

Opps... guess I forgot to change my name back... LOL

"Catfish Charlie" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:34 PM
The RodMaker

As long as it ain't fer 18 hours I'm game!

--
Dave Norton
Millennium Rods

Old September 22nd, 2003, 07:03 PM
Charles B. Summers

Aww c'mon Dave. It wasn't that bad...

Oh yeah... you didn't get to nap, did you? LOL

Old September 23rd, 2003, 02:15 AM
Justin Hires

(Justin Hires) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Charles, BARKLEY...OCTOBER! November if you're looking for smallies and crappie
only. Mid October is one of the best times..for catching MANY BASS in back of
coves..and I KNOW ALL THE SPOTS! But, that's right...you never lisen to me.LOL.

-Justin
Old September 23rd, 2003, 02:47 AM
Charles B. Summers

Justin... I'm available for the 4th or the 18th. I know the full moon is on
the 10th, but unfortunately I'm on call that weekend unless I can talk
someone into switching weekends.