Shocked and Amazed at my worms!

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Chuck Coger

Default Shocked and Amazed at my worms!

I started pouring my own worms about a month or two ago. I came up with some
really absurd designs at first and while I found a few fish dumb enough to
eat them, I never really caught more than one or two on my designs.

Until today! I came up with this little short worm that works flippin and as
a finesse bait. It is kind of weird that it worked well with both
applications but it did, and I really caught quite a few fish with them. The
bait (dubbed the Dart) I made were all I used all day and I caught in the
order of around 25-30 fish, I said fish because of that one bowfin that was
hungry.

Now I have a way to recycle all those dead worms in the bottom of my boat,
plus it is a pretty neat hobby.

Although my wife isn't to happy about me melting them on the kitchen stove
LOL. So Coleman stove here I come

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Charles B. Summers

Nice web-site Chuck! How about posting a pic of your new bait? What colors
are you using for the fall?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 04:13 AM
John Kerr

What's the price for a "baggie" of em Chuck? I'll try one!!
John

Old October 8th, 2003, 05:29 AM
Chuck Coger

Thanks. I'll put some pics up of them and post the link.

---
Chuck Coger

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...

Old October 8th, 2003, 05:32 AM
RichZ

Chuck wrote:
Although my wife isn't to happy about me melting them on the kitchen stove
LOL. So Coleman stove here I come

Buy yourself one of those cheapo microwaves for worm/plastic melting.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old October 8th, 2003, 06:47 AM
Chuck Coger

I tried that, and with the quantity I am pouring at one time I would rather
keep the plastic melted.. PLus I have a tendancy to burn them in the
microwave.

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 06:49 AM
Chuck Coger

Ok I put a few pictures of them up. You can't jump from my main page but
this url will work.

http://www.fishin-pro.com/my_plastics/my_worms.htm

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

Old October 8th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Charles B. Summers

Interesting paddle tail on those things... looks good and I can imagine how
they act underwater. The pig jig looks good too!